Friday, September 10, 2010

Plumbing Issues

For those of you that don't know I came home last Tuesday and our room was flooded. This is the second time it has happened. We thought the issue was resolved the first time we had the flood but as our room flooded again, I guess not! Yesterday the plumber came out to fix it and had to cut into our slab, which was noisy. Surprisingly 2 out of 3 dogs did great with the noise (Not Jake... see previous post). The plumber even complimented them after he was done; I am so proud!
This is Vanilla, she is very well behaved.
I am starting to get over the first trimesters woes. Although it hasn't been too bad, I am excited that I don't feel the need to lay down and sleep every second of the day. At the beginning I would literally come home, let the dogs out, and immediately go to sleep. It wouldn't just be a quick nap either, I would sleep pretty much for the rest of the day. I would however get up to eat. I don't know if this has to do with being pregnant but I have also started to feel like there is too much "stuff" around. I have started clearing out/off counters, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. Anything I feel we don't need or is too big goes. If any of you know me well, I am not the cleanest person so the new attitude is interesting. I am also getting rid a lot of clothes. I usually just wear whatever I see first but lately I have been wanting to take pride in my appearance. I think its the hormones but I am proud to be pregnant and want to look it too. Steven has been wonderful in my times of hormonal distress. He has been helping me get rid of everything and when I don't want to clean something myself he jumps right in. He also continues to tell me how fabulous I look and eats just as much as me so I feel better.
Our goal for the weekend is to clean up the second bedroom, the baby room. Also I want to finish fixing up the kitchen and move the furniture in my kitchen to the forth bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment